Physiatrists
363 Main St
# C
Redwood City, CA 94063
650-306-9490
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  The worst example of the practice of medicine  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2013

Arrogant, uncaring, and unprepared. Practices "Cookbook Medicine" and has his prescription pad out before you ever start telling him what's bothering you.

|  He is all about the money business and not the patient health  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

He cares more about the insurance and his relationship the insurance company than the patient and his/her health!He might even gang up with the insurance company and not do many needed tests and procedures!He used to work for the insurance company and he still feels they are his employer.Maybe he is different if you are not a Worker's comp patient!He misdignosed me two times!

|  dishonest  |  show details
by gregory t aguilar on Sep 7th, 2010

Dr Sontag tore a nerve in my spine during a nerve block procedure,tried to say it was my fault.I did not move.rolled me out in the hall way and told his assistant to shut me up as he swore and cursed at me.did two nerve blockes just weeks apart against his own normal policy.My guess,for the money.

|  Pain miracle  |  show details
by Rosalie Cornew on Jul 26th, 2010

Dr. Sontag accurately diagnosed my pain and treated it immediately. Within minutes pain started subsiding. He was extremely gentle in the handling of my very painful shoulder. I highly recommend Mark Sontag.

|  show details
by Elly H on Jun 27th, 2010

Had Dr. Sontag not had the expertise and experience to diagnose a problem, I might not ever have been able to return to my work out routine and beloved hiking. Thank you Dr. Sontag and staff for being the best advocates and for getting authorization from my insurance company for the tests needed! you are awesome!