Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Soriano
Dr. Mark Soriano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lubbock, TX. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Soriano is affiliated with Covenant Healthcare System, University Medical Center - Lubbock and Covenant Medical Center. Dr. Soriano has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Soriano has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Soriano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Vernon Farthing
Lubbock, TX 0.01 mi30
Dr. Alison Schutt-Smith
Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine, Pediatric Ophthalmology
Lubbock, TX 0.01 mi9
Dr. Robert Johnson
Lubbock, TX 0.32 mi26