Dr. Mark Musa Souweidane MD is male, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Pediatric Neurological Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Souweidane, Neurological Surgeon, Pediatric Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Good. Dr. Souweidane has been reviewed by 15 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Souweidane, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 20 Areas, including Arachnoid Cysts, Arnold-Chiari Malformation, and Brain Cancer.17 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Souweidane graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Souweidane has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital for Special Surgery
- Memorial Slogan-Kettering
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Souweidane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 9 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Souweidane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Souweidane practice?
Dr. Mark Souweidane practices Neurological Surgery and Pediatric Neurological Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Pediatric Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Souweidane, Dr. Markus Souweidane, Dr. Marlon Souweidane, Dr. Marcelo Souweidane, Dr. Marc Souweidane, Dr. Marcellus Souweidane