A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Souweidane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Souweidane, Pediatric Neurosurgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Souweidane, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Arachnoid Cysts
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer Brain Neoplasm
- Brain Cancer Meningel Neoplasm
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ventricle Cancer Cerebral Ventricle Neoplasm
- Craniotomy Brain Surgery
- Endoscopy Endoscopic Surgery
- Glial Cancer Glioma
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pediatric Brain Tumors Stereotactic Surgery Laser Surgery Chiari Malformation Endoscopy Hydrocephalus Spinal Cord Tumors Craniofacial Disorders Endoscopic Neurosurgery Pediatric Neuro-Oncology Pineal Region Tumors Arnold Chiari Malformation Moya Moya Syndrome Colloid Cysts Craniofacial Abnormalities Pediatric Neurosurgery Pediatric Seizures Minimally Invasive Surgery Tethered Cords Pediatric Epilepsy Surgery
- Pediatric Neuro-Oncology; Pediatric Neurosurgery; Pediatric Neurological Surgery; Surgery
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- Spinal Cord Cancer
- Stereotactic Surgery Laser Surgery Endoscopy Spinal Cord Tumors Endoscopic Neurosurgery Pineal Region Tumors Moya Moya Syndrome Pediatric Neurosurgery Arnold Chiari Malformation Pediatric Seizures Minimally Invasive Surgery Tethered Cords Pediatric Brain Tumors Pediatric Epilepsy Surgery Pediatric Neuro-Oncology Hydrocephalus Colloid Cysts
Education & Awards
Dr. Souweidane graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Souweidane has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Musa Souweidane MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Pediatric Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Souweidane practice?
- Dr. Mark Souweidane has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Souweidane practices Neurological Surgery and Pediatric Neurological Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Neurological Surgeons and New York Pediatric Surgeons.