A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Souweidane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Souweidane, Pediatric Neurosurgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Souweidane
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Souweidane Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Souweidane, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Arachnoid Cysts
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ventricle Cancer (Cerebral Ventricle Neoplasm)
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Laser Surgery
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Souweidane graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Souweidane has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark M Souweidane MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Pediatric Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Souweidane practice?
- Dr. Mark Souweidane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Souweidane practices Neurological Surgery and Pediatric Neurological Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Pediatric Surgeons.