A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Souweidane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Souweidane, Pediatric Neurosurgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Souweidane
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Souweidane Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Souweidane, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Arachnoid Cysts
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ventricle Cancer (Cerebral Ventricle Neoplasm)
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Laser Surgery
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Souweidane graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Souweidane has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark M Souweidane MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Pediatric Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Souweidane practice?
- Dr. Mark Souweidane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Souweidane practices Neurological Surgery and Pediatric Neurological Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Pediatric Surgeons.