A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Sparkman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Sparkman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sparkman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Sparkman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- University Hospital
- University Hea Lth Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Kevin Sparkman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark K. Sparkman practice?
- Dr. Mark Sparkman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Sparkman practices Emergency Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Emergency Physicians.