Overall Review

3.9

January 16th, 2015
A World Class Medical Professional In Orange Park
Absolutely a first class professional in terms of education, training, knowledge and level of care. Really cares about you in a manner which is not mitigated by a lack of time or need to expound upon his advanced level of knowledge. Puts your welfare ahead of revenue issues.

November 20th, 2014
Office Staff
The office staff here is very unprofessional and rude. I wanted to see the doctor because of his reputation, but my first trip to his office as a new patient, I was treated awful. I walked in the door for the first time and the receptionist Debbie asked me for my insurance cards, my new patient forms and my payment of over $100.00. I informed her that I did not have any money with me and I did not know about the payment. She then proceded to tell me that I should have called their office to find out if I owed money and I asked her why they didn't give me a courtesy call about the payment and she said "You should have called". I then asked her why she didn't tell me about it when she called to confirm my appointment and she then said "Well you didn't ask". I myself work in the healthcare industry and would never treat a patient the way I was treated by this office. I then asked to speak with their office Manager, Deborah. The receptionist (Debbie) left and then returned with Deborah the office manager. I proceded to inform Deborah of Debbie's rudeness to me and while Debbie stood their laughing, it was like the office manager had her tail curled between her legs with no appology to me or anything. I wanted to reach out to Dr. Spatoli and inform him of this, but any letter written to him, would surely be intercepted my his staff. I hope he reads this and re-evaluates the receptionist he has working for him.

October 22nd, 2010
Excellent doctor for spine
He did my surgery 22 years ago and was the best. Had no problems since. Did my disc fusion with no complications.