A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Spears:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Spears is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Spears, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spears graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spears has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Spears MD is a male General Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Spears practice?
- Dr. Mark Spears has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Spears practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near Melbourne, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Mary, FL and Longwood, FL.
See Melbourne Internists and Melbourne General Practitioners.