Dr. Mark Speight Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Speight?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 26th, 2016

One of best diagnostic physicians I have ever been in contact with.

February 11th, 2012

If you are not well from other doctors, see Dr. Speight

In my experience Dr. Speight is the "House" of North Carolina. He never gives up and has in depth and various knowledge of how to get the right diagnosis and how to treat effectively where other doctors are too busy with their "guidelines" of practicing medicine. If you are suffering with typical mainstream treatments you can get well with Dr. Speight!

September 23rd, 2011

He was very thorough and was able to help me when no one else could seem to figure out what was wrong.

January 7th, 2011

I have been a patient for twenty years. He has helped me through many health issues during this time. The ability to mesh traditional and alternative forms of medicine to successfully provide each patient with the required tools for the body to heal itself and minimize the negative effects of prescription drugs is an art in itself. However, the structural mechanics of this successful combination would not be as effective apart from the personally compassionate heart of one who is is "called" to heal the whole body. Neal Speight is such a physician and demands my highest recommendation.

November 3rd, 2010

Bad experience overall

Dr. Speight is an alternative medical provider practicing in Mattews, NC near Charlotte. Nothing against him personally but I found his practice style to be lacking. His office promoted a lot of questionable concepts such as criticizing vaccination and the health codex. He pushed some questionable supplements. His diagnostic impressions of my case were horrible and he resented putting a lot of time into my case and wasn't able to help me with my complaint. I like the idea of alternative medicine but it needs to be done skeptically so that you don't end up with wasted time and money and I didn't get the impression that Dr. Speight was doing this. The care wasn't a total flop but I really had to keep on the office to make sure my problems were being addressed properly and this was annoying. They definitely were overworked and frankly I don't trust Speight's judgement. Not recommended.

February 6th, 2010

Dr Speight is a gifted doctor.

Dr. Speight is beyond cutting edge. He is very caring but particularly amazing at diagnosis. He made a diagnosis that multiple other doctors missed and he followed up with a successful treatment plan. Additionally, his referrals for other issues I had were equally successful. I would recommend this doctor to anyone with medical issues that other/typical doctors are clueless about. It may take some time but in my case it paid off...I have my health back now and quality of life that no other doctor I saw (approximately 29) could achieve.

August 6th, 2009

Brilliant doctor...

This doctor is a gift to very ill people that have been failed by the typical medical doctors. My daughter had been to at least 8 doctors in 3 years and this doc correctly diagnosed her in 2 visits. I say correctly diagnosed because others diagnoses did not prove fruitful to wellness. With out this doctor my daughter would very likely not be on this earth right now.Thank you Dr. Speight!

August 6th, 2017