A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Spence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Spence, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Spence, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
Education & Awards
Dr. Spence graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spence has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spence accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Spence practice?
Dr. Mark Spence practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Miami, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.