A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Spence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Spence, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Spence, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
Education & Awards
Dr. Spence graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spence has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Rohan Spence MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Spence practice?
- Dr. Mark Spence has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Spence practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Miami, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.