Learn more about Dr. Mark Spicer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Spicer, Neurosurgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Spicer graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spicer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- UC San Diego Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spicer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Spicer practice?
Dr. Mark Spicer practices Neurological Surgery near Murrieta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Murrieta Surgeons.