- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Spicer, Neurosurgeon is Excellent. Dr. Spicer has been reviewed by 34 patients who have provided 18 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Spicer graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spicer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- UCSD Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spicer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Spicer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Spicer practice?
Dr. Mark Spicer practices Neurological Surgery near Murrieta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Murrieta Neurological Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Spicer, Dr. Markus Spicer, Dr. Marlon Spicer, Dr. Marcelo Spicer, Dr. Marc Spicer, Dr. Marcellus Spicer