A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Spicer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Spicer, Neurosurgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Spicer graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Spicer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Spicer MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Spicer practice?
- Dr. Mark Spicer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Spicer practices Neurological Surgery near Murrieta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Murrieta Surgeons.