A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Spoolstra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Spoolstra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Spoolstra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Spoolstra graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Spoolstra has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Timothy Spoolstra MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Spoolstra practice?
- Dr. Mark Spoolstra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Spoolstra practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists and Grand Rapids Geriatric Doctors.