A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Spoolstra is Excellent. Dr. Spoolstra has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Spoolstra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Spoolstra graduated from University of Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Spoolstra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary`s Mercy Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Health Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spoolstra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Spoolstra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Spoolstra practice?
Dr. Mark Spoolstra practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sparta, MI and Wyoming, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists and Grand Rapids Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Spoolstra, Dr. Markus Spoolstra, Dr. Marlon Spoolstra, Dr. Marcelo Spoolstra, Dr. Marc Spoolstra, Dr. Marcellus Spoolstra