A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Spoonamore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Spoonamore is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Spoonamore, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spoonamore graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spoonamore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark John Spoonamore MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Spoonamore practice?
- Dr. Mark Spoonamore has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Spoonamore practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.