A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Spoonamore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Spoonamore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spoonamore
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spoonamore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Spoonamore, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spoonamore graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spoonamore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark John Spoonamore MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Spoonamore practice?
- Dr. Mark Spoonamore has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Spoonamore practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.