A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Squire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Squire
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Squire Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Tailor's Bunion
Education & Awards
Dr. Squire graduated from New York College of Podiatric Medicine.
Dr. Squire has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Squire DPM and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Squire practice?
- Dr. Mark Squire has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Squire practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Roseville, MI.
See Livonia Orthopedic Surgeons.