A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Squire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Squire
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Squire Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Tailor's Bunion
Education & Awards
Dr. Squire graduated from New York College of Podiatric Medicine.
Dr. Squire has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Squire DPM and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Squire practice?
- Dr. Mark Squire has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Squire practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Roseville, MI.
See Livonia Orthopedic Surgeons.