A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Squire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Squire graduated from New York College of Podiatric Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Squire has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Squire accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Squire practice?
Dr. Mark Squire practices Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Roseville, MI.
See Livonia Surgeons.