Dr. Mark Stpierre Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Stpierre?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 10th, 2016

BSN-RN

As an RN, I have worked with him and would not recommend my family to see him. His attitude is the worst I've ever worked with and he does not care for his patients or his staff.

April 22nd, 2016

Would highly recommend him if you are in need of a cardiologist! Very soft spoken, took time to tell me if I was using inhaler right. Very polite as well as his nurses who did my ekg and stuff!

October 26th, 2015

Dr. StPierre is an Excellent Cardiologist

My wife and I have been treated by Dr. StPierre for 7+ years. I believe that my health and that of my wife is better than we could expect at our ages because of his attention to detail in assessing our health and accurately prescribing needed medications. He is an excellent cardiologist and I have wholeheartedly recommended him to my family and friends.

September 10th, 2015

Hard to take the "attitude".

After 5 visits, I have come to realize he may be OK as a Cardiologist but you'll have to put up with his smugness which can be very off-putting.

June 26th, 2015

I have to agree with An honest heart, this doctor would never give us a direct answer. He gave flip remarks to our questions. He talks down to the patients and is extremely disrespectful. Most patients who are there are already under a great deal of stress and do not need to stressed anymore! He really needs to work on his bedside manner and have a great deal more compassion for his patients! I will NOT recommend him to ANYONE! This review requires that you give it a star, so 1 star is on there but he does not deserve even that!

April 21st, 2015

Yes I would send all my friends and family to him. He CARES about his people.

February 28th, 2015

disagree with Honest Heart , Dr St Pierre is great

I was impressed with Dr St Pierre, Honest Heart spoke of bad bed side manner ect, I disagree. This Dr knows what he is doing, he doesnt beat around the bush. you have to keep in mind we are talking about a persons Heart, would you want someone trying to be nice and easy to tell you you have a problem with your life pump? or would you want straight information. telling it like it is, is the way I wish all Doctors should be. This man doesnt sugar coat anything, he is a intelagent man, and a honest man, for my visit, everything went smoothly, I got there on the set appt time, I was in the waiting room 5 min at the most. There was no wait in the exam room, this is , checking vitals, a EKG, then seeing, talking with and Dr St Pierre, thoroughly explaining the heart itself, the problem I am having , what the next steps were in determing the treatment, and even the medication being perscribed, and why. I give this man a 10!!! I am sure he has saved many many lives. you have a problem with your heart, he is the man to see.

July 13th, 2013

Patient of Dr. St Pierre in North Little Rock, AR

I am never one to post reviews about doctors but for him I have no other choice. I was extremely dissatisfied with his demeanor, bedside manner and level of knowledge. This physician may be knowledgeable in his field but I would not know considering he wouldn't even bother to tell me my prognosis, current plan of care or why I was having symptoms of heart failure. He was extremely disrespectful to my family, his staff and downgraded my intelligence. He has an egotistical persona and negative attitude. I thought it may have been just a bad day but according to his other patients, he has treated them the same way. I would not even refer my neighbor's dog to him. It's a shame that such nice hospitals in this state, like St. Vincent who has the best nurses in the state, would hire such an embarrassment to their team. Bless the 'hearts' that have to work with him on a daily basis. They are the ones who deserve the credit.

October 8th, 2012

He does not listen to his patients needs. His nurse Ashley is just rude.

September 20th, 2017