Dr. Mark Stacherski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Stacherski?

Posted on October 28th, 2015

very friendly

Posted on March 7th, 2014

Impressed with the time Dr. Stacherski took to ensure I understood the medicine he was providing to me -- when to take it, with food or without food, and the potential side effects.

Posted on November 19th, 2012

Real HMO Doc-obvious as soon as he enters examination room. You call tell there's a timer running in his head and all you will get is 10 minutes.Very poor in answering questions and voluntarily giving important information. Not suitable for family practicioner.

Compiant Patient!

Posted on October 3rd, 2012

Dr. Stacherski is a high quality doctor that really cares about his patients. He is always on time for appointments and his questions are thorough during the examination. He takes time to explain his position and ensures I understand what he is saying throughout our discussion. I highly recommend him as a primary care physician.

Posted on July 12th, 2012

My family and I have been seeing Dr Stacherski as our primary care physician for over 15 years. He is very caring and always punctual. His questions are concise and he analyzes irregularities in depth. He's an exceptional doctor and I trust him to care for our family.

A caring genuine professional guy

Posted on March 11th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Stacherski for over 10 years now and find him to be a truly compassionate and caring individual who is concerned about my overall health and would certainly recommend him if you are looking for a local Doctor in the Livonia Michigan area.

Posted on May 3rd, 2010

Dr. Stacherski was usually Prompt and polite. He was usually willing to send me to a specialist. But, he was poor at following up. Never sent me results of tests and never set up any follow-up visits. I got the sense that he formed his opinion of what the issue was and what to do for it within the first couple minutes of my visits. The maximum time spent with me during an office visit was 5 min. I got the sense that my well being was not of importance to him.

Posted on August 29th, 2017