A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Starling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Starling is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Starling
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Starling, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Starling graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Starling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- University Of Michigan Hospita, Ann Arbor, Mi
- Veterans Affairs Med Ctr, Ann Arbor, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Rippon Starling MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Starling practice?
- Dr. Mark Starling has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Starling practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Cardiologists.