A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Starling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Starling is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Starling
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Starling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Starling, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Starling graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Starling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- University Of Michigan Hospita, Ann Arbor, Mi
- Veterans Affairs Med Ctr, Ann Arbor, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Rippon Starling MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Starling practice?
- Dr. Mark Starling has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Starling practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Cardiologists.