Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Starr
Dr. Mark Starr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Thousand Oaks, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Starr is affiliated with Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center and Los Robles Reg Med Ctr, Thousand Oaks, Ca. Dr. Starr has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Starr has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Mark Starr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Dr. Fraidon Azizi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Thousand Oaks, CA 0.01 mi24
Dr. David Aliabadi
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Thousand Oaks, CA 0.01 mi28
Dr. Ramesh Nathan
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Thousand Oaks, CA 0.01 mi13