A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Staudacher, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Staudacher graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Staudacher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Delnor Community Hospital
- Provena Mercy Center for Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Staudacher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Staudacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Staudacher practice?
Dr. Mark Staudacher practices Anesthesiology near Geneva, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, IL.
See Geneva Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Staudacher, Dr. Marcel Staudacher, Dr. Marcelino Staudacher, Dr. Marcellus Staudacher, Dr. Marcelo Staudacher, Dr. Marco Staudacher