A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Staudacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Staudacher, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Staudacher graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Staudacher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Delnor Community Hospital
- Provena Mercy Center for Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Andrew Staudacher MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Staudacher practice?
- Dr. Mark Staudacher has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Staudacher practices Anesthesiology near Geneva, IL.
See Geneva Anesthesiologists.