Dr. Mark Stecker MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 4 reviews

February 1st, 2016
Awesome Guy!
Dr Stecker was the only doctor at Winthrop Hospital with an actual heart and brain. Had he been the only person I worked with and a few of his staffers that also seemed human. I might have gotten some actual help. Winthrop though seems like most hospitals where I had Drs. PA"s and circus elephants parading in to "see me"... None of them wanted to answer any of my questions or actually talk with me about what was going on. They only wanted to say "they saw me" so, they could bill. I know this to be true because since when is asking a person to IDENTIFY themselves or what they were going to do for/with me offensive? 1 Dr or PA circus clown actually told me "he was only seeing me because he covers the weekends" blah blah blah When I told him about my vomiting, pain and not being able to keep actual food down his response was "I'm not giving you any other medications".. So, I was left frustrated , suffering and honestly I think almost on the brink of a psychotic break.

December 29th, 2014
Worst bedside manner
Terrible bedside manner! Extremely condescending, rude, and NOT prompt. I remember needing him to fill work for me. He did not comply. Extremely stubborn, pompous, and arrogant.

July 25th, 2013
The worst doctor I have ever encountered. He is extremely unorganized and has a HORRIBLE attitude. I DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL.

November 1st, 2012
verry professional and sweat
My husband and I saw Dr.Stecker in Huntington WV for 3 years. I had problems that couldnt be figured out by other doctors and upon meeting Dr.Stecker and his wife by his side they quickly figured out the issues.After my son was born they come to visit while still in the hospital where they practaced. He always had a smile and out going spirit. He is verry knowelgable and nice as well as his professional appeal. I highly recomend him to anyone.