A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Steen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Steen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steen
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Steen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Steen, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Steen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Steen has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette County Hospital
- Shelby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Steen FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Steen practice?
- Dr. Mark Steen has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Steen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.