A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Steen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Steen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Steen, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Steen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Steen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette County Hospital
- Shelby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stephen Steen FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Steen practice?
- Dr. Mark Steen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Steen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.