Dr. Mark Stefaniuk MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Mount Prospect, IL

September 15th, 2016
Awesome Doctor. He takes his time with you, listens to you, and gives suggestions. I would refer him to everyone. He is great!
Doctor's Response

The following response was written by a representative of the NCH Medical Group on behalf of the physician. Thanks for the feedback. Take care.

June 7th, 2016
Happy
I have been seeing Dr Stefaniuk for a few years. His personal demeanor and informative approach has been great. I would hate to have to change. TY
Doctor's Response

Rob, thank you for your kind words. Take care The above response was written by a representative of the NCH Medical Group on behalf of the physician.

May 7th, 2016
Highly recommend
Have seen Dr. Stefaniuk for about 5 years. The staff is great but above all he is the easiest to talk to of any Dr I've had (I'm 53). He does a great job of explaining everything.
Doctor's Response

Thank you Robert. Take care. The above response was written by a representative of the NCH Medical Group on behalf of the physician.

January 27th, 2016
I am always comfortable w Dr Stefaniak. He never rushes me and is always willing to spend time to talk about any concerns I have. He is easy to talk to and never talks "above" me. It's like seeing a friend. His MA Jessie is also very nice and always has time for any questions. They are a great team and I'm glad I found them. Couldn't be happier. The office staff are also great. 5 stars from me!

December 15th, 2015
Dr. Stefaniuk is a great doctor. Will spend time with you to discuss any questions or concerns to you. Best doctor I've gone to.

July 9th, 2010
Exceptional Doctor
Dr. Stefanuik is a knowledgable caring doctor. He takes the time to listen to you and won't give up until he finds a solution. I am very glad that I was able to find Dr. Stefanuik.