Learn more about Dr. Mark Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Stein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Stein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Stein, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stein has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stein FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Stein practice?
- Dr. Mark Stein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Stein practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.