A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Stein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Stein, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Cataract, Female Urology Gynecology Disordrs/Procs, and Female Urology Gynecology DisordrsProcs.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stein has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance