A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Stein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Stein, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stein has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stein FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Stein practice?
- Dr. Mark Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Stein practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.