Learn more about Dr. Mark Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Stein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Stein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Stein, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stein has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stein FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Stein practice?
- Dr. Mark Stein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Stein practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.