- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Stein is Excellent. Dr. Stein has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Stein, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Cataract, Female Urology Gynecology Disordrs/Procs, and Female Urology Gynecology DisordrsProcs.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stein has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark Stein practice?
Dr. Mark Stein practices Urology, Ophthalmology, and Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Wantagh, NY.
See Bronx Urologists, Bronx Ophthalmologists, and Bronx Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Stein, Dr. Marcel Stein, Dr. Marcelino Stein, Dr. Marcellus Stein, Dr. Marcelo Stein, Dr. Marco Stein