A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Stein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Stein, DDS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stein has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- New Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stein DDS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Stein practice?
- Dr. Mark Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Stein practices Ophthalmology near Wantagh, NY.
See Wantagh Ophthalmologists.