A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Stein is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Stein, DDS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Stein has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark DR Stein DDS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Stein practice?
- Dr. Mark Stein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Stein practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Wantagh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Massapequa, NY.
See Wantagh Ophthalmologists and Wantagh Surgeons.