A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Steiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Steiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Steiner, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Steiner graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steiner has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Allen Steiner MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Steiner practice?
- Dr. Mark Steiner has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mark Steiner practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clermont, FL and Lake Mary, FL.
See Orlando Cardiologists.