A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Steiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Steiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steiner
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Steiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Steiner, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Steiner graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Steiner has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Allen Steiner MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Steiner practice?
- Dr. Mark Steiner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Steiner practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Cardiologists.