A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Steiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Steiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Steiner, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty Coronary Angioplasty
Education & Awards
Dr. Steiner graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steiner has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Sand Lake Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steiner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan