A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Stelzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stelzer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stelzer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Stelzer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stelzer graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Stelzer has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Eugene Stelzer MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Stelzer practice?
- Dr. Mark Stelzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Stelzer practices Surgery near Le Mars, IA.
See Le Mars Surgeons.