A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Stelzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Stelzer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stelzer graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Stelzer has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stelzer MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Stelzer practice?
- Dr. Mark Stelzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Stelzer practices Surgery near Le Mars, IA.
See Le Mars Surgeons.