A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Stenclik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Stenclik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Stenclik, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stenclik graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Stenclik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stenclik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 29 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 6 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Stenclik practice?
Dr. Mark Stenclik practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Orthopedic Surgeons.