Learn more about Dr. Mark Stenclik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Stenclik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stenclik
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stenclik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Stenclik, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stenclik graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stenclik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark John Stenclik MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Stenclik practice?
- Dr. Mark Stenclik has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Stenclik practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Orthopedic Surgeons.