A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Stenclik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Stenclik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stenclik
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stenclik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Stenclik, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stenclik graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stenclik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark John Stenclik MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Stenclik practice?
- Dr. Mark Stenclik has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Stenclik practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Orthopedic Surgeons.