A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Stephen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Stephen is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephen graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Stephen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Hameed Stephen MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Stephen practice?
- Dr. Mark Stephen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Stephen practices Internal Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Warren Internists.