Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Sternfeld
Dr. Mark Sternfeld, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Redmond, OR, with another office in Redmond, OR. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sternfeld is affiliated with Providence St Vincent Medical Center, -St. Charles Bend and -St. Charles Redmond. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Sternfeld has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Sternfeld is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redmond, OR.
Dr. Brian Erickson
Hematology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Redmond, OR 0 mi21
Dr. Daymen Tuscano
Diagnostic Radiology, Internal Medicine, Radiology
Redmond, OR 0 mi10
Dr. John West
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Redmond, OR 0 mi16