A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Stesin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Stesin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Stesin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stesin graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Stesin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Phillip Stesin MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Stesin practice?
- Dr. Mark Stesin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Stesin practices Internal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Robbinsdale, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists.