Dr. Mark Stesin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Stesin?

Posted on November 7th, 2012

if you are looking for thyroid related help, save yourself the time, expense and frustration of seeing him. Dr Stesin, you're fired!

Grateful

Posted on January 11th, 2011

I can not express how fortunate I am to have been connected to Dr. Stesin. Since my first visit with him 8 months ago, he has helped correct an medical problem that others had only made worse with their treatment. He took the time to listen to my concerns and was excellent about making sure I understood the treatment and any concerns I should have.In addition, Dr. Stesin has taken interest in other medical conditions I have been troubled with. He listened to my problems and genuinely cared that I get the best outcome. He asked about how I felt about my current treatments from other physicians and how the treatments were going.On two separate occasions where I was frustrated with my current care from other physicians he had made suggestions of alternative doctors I could see if I wanted and called them personally so that I could be seen by them when their schedules did not allow for appointments for months. In both cases, my scheduled appointments went from being no less than two and half months out to merely two weeks out.I can sum up my experience with him quite simply. He cares. He does not only interest himself with his specific task at had, but cares about how I am doing as a whole. He has gone WAY beyond his necessary scope to insure I am ok and healthy. He has a genuine interest in my health. I have found that to be a more rare occurrence in todays health care.I can not recommend him enough. You would be lucky to be under his care.

Top Doc for a reason

Posted on December 4th, 2010

I have been with this doc for years now. He is the first doctor that actually sits down, asks me things, and listens to my answers, he encourages me, he is proud of me when i do well, he is smart knowledgable and a top doctor for a reason. He is my favorite doctor and not at all full of himself and too busy for a patient like most are.......A+ in my book

Laughed at me

Posted on April 16th, 2010

I thought Dr. Stesin was great at first. He tried things other doctors wouldn't and based his treatment on the symptoms I reported more than the outdated blood testing available. However, his nurse doesn't smile and seemed intimidating. And after awhile, my symptoms changed, and I couldn't get anyone on the staff to listen. They even threatened to decrease my dosage when I explained why I believed an increase might be required. I ended up crying and changing doctors. I also explained some alternative therapies I was trying, and Dr. Stesin laughed at me. That was the last straw. If he had been able to successfully treat me, maybe I wouldn't have had to turn to other therapies that may seem silly.

Poor office staff

Posted on April 6th, 2010

Dr Stesin is great. Very professional, knowledgeable and courteous. He will spend all the time you need answering your questions. The office staff on the other hand is rude, never smiles and is short on communication. I didn't have my co-pay but my wife who was parking the car when I arrived did. I told them she would be right up and pay it, and they did not want to treat me until the $40 co-pay arrived. I guess they though I was lying about my wife coming right up?

Posted on January 30th, 2016