Dr. Mark Stine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Stine?

Terrible Doctor

Posted on March 14th, 2012

This guy is a terrible doctor with no bedside manner whatsoever. He doesnt want to listen to what you have to say and always rushes you through your appointment. I didn't appreciate how condescending he was to me. I definitely won't be going back to him

Exceptional physician

Posted on January 24th, 2012

Dr Stine has been my parents physician for several years. He always takes his time and really cares about his patients both medically and emotionally. He is so compassionate and extremely thorough. I have worked in the medical field for over 30 years and he is one of the few outstanding physicians I have encountered.

Posted on March 15th, 2011

Dr. Stine is one of the best most compasionate Doctors that I have been associated with. His overall concern and diagnosis of a problem is right on or on the right track. He doesn't ignore any complaint and follows up. The only real problem is the follow-up accuracy of the front office staff. Many time you have to call and call for information you are waiting for.

Dr. Stine, a caring doctor

Posted on November 3rd, 2010

Our family has always been pleased with the care we receive from Dr. Mark Stine. We have been going to him for almost as long as he has been practicing in Largo. We transferred to him when our previous doctor changed insurance providers. Dr. Stine cared for my father and saw him through his prostate cancer and found a treatment which was compatible with my dad's wishes for "no chemo or surgery." Dad had many more comfortable years with us. Dr. Stine also cared for my mother-in-law who battled with Alzheimer's dementia. My husband and I also are his patients. There is usually a waiting time to see him but that is because he takes time with his patients and doesn't dismiss them if they need more time. He has often come in to say he will be just a bit longer.

his office staff is sorry

Posted on August 19th, 2010

his office staff is sorry, he lied to me numerous times to my face. I would not go back there unless you want to wait over a hour everytime you go to see him..

Posted on November 13th, 2017