A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Stockman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Stockman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Stockman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stockman graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Stockman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark B Stockman MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Stockman practice?
- Dr. Mark Stockman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Stockman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, MA and Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.