A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Stockman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Stockman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stockman
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stockman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Stockman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stockman graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Stockman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark B Stockman MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Stockman practice?
- Dr. Mark Stockman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Stockman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, MA and Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.