Dr. Mark Stokes Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mark Stokes?

Posted on March 26th, 2013

I have been a patient for over 10 years. Had an appointment, drove 25 miles and was told at the front desk my appt was cancelled because I didn't call back and confirm the appt. Wow! That was new policy of Dr. Stokes. I didn't receive notice. Can you imagine making an appointment over a month ago, driving 25 miles, excited about getting some new glasses/contacts and you get your appt cancelled by the office because you weren't aware that you had to call & confirm. Front desk didn't budge. I say that is too much money and don't care about patients. Wouldn't you?

Posted on March 19th, 2017