A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Stover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Stover is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stover graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Stover has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grant Medical Center
- Mary Rutan Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Mark Stover DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. R M. Stover practice?
- Dr. R Stover has 3 office locations.
Dr. R Stover practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marysville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Marysville Surgeons.