A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Stovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Stovsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Stovsky, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stovsky graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stovsky has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stovsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans