A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Stovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Stovsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Stovsky, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Stovsky graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stovsky has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Euclid Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Daniel Stovsky MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Stovsky practice?
- Dr. Mark Stovsky has 9 office locations.
Dr. Mark Stovsky practices Urology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, OH and Strongsville, OH.
See Cleveland Urologists.