Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Excellent show details Excellent
by Gary A. on Oct 24th, 2014

I've been with Dr. Stovsky for 15 years. He treated my Prostate cancer 15 years ago with surgery and I could not be happier with the results. Cancer free, functions preserved. Explained everything in a way that was easy to understand. Nice guy, great Doc.

Feb 3rd, 2012

Dr. Stovsky was excellent in explaining my prostate problems, providing me the information I needed to make informed decisions as to the best courses of treatment, and then respecting my decisions. His staff is always courteous, respectful, and treats me like I'm a person, not just a number.

The Quintessential of Doctors show details The Quintessential of Doctors
Nov 10th, 2011

The Best of the Best! Dr. Port is an abosolute gift to society, in particular, women with breast cancer! I've never met a more gentle, caring, knowledgable, proficient doctor in my entire life.

best in the business show details best in the business
by gary amato on Apr 13th, 2010

Excellent at what he does, I'm a longtime patient and would only trust himto manage my urology issues, which he has done, and continues to do with muchprofessionalism. can't say enough good things about him.

Apr 12th, 2009

The best in town

Best Urologist in townw show details Best Urologist in townw
by patient on Feb 11th, 2009

I am grateful for all that Dr.Stovsky and his staff have done for me. Thank you.