Dr. Mark Stowers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Stowers?

May 10th, 2016

You wait 20min in the waiting room 2 be seen then end up waiting another 20 in the room, its ridiculous!

April 29th, 2015

Good doctor, slow response or replies

Dr Stowers helped me with some difficult diagnosis and provided a few options. However the response time if you need a prescription refill, test result calls, or questions is horrible. If you are looking for a reliable office, I would not recommend. There is not much follow up, the nursing staff are short and impatient. If I only had to deal with Dr Stowers, would rate higher. Unfortunately, that is never the case with any physicians office.

April 3rd, 2015

Wonderful doctor

Great doctor , very patient and sincere

January 28th, 2015

Dr. Stowers is so amazing he was my doctor for 7 or 8 years until I moved. He is the best! I highly recommend him to everyone! Without him I wouldn't have my two beautiful daughters!!!!

May 4th, 2013

Awesome doctor

Dr Stowers is an amazing Doctor. He was so great with me in my time off need. He is very compassionate and patient. He answered all of my questions and was very understanding when I was scared to get a leep procedure. Awesome Doctor and I would recommend him to anyone!

November 14th, 2012

Seems like a caring physician but the wait is much longer than the doctor whose practice he took over.

July 26th, 2011

Beware

Dr.Stowers is misleading. Actually lied to me about underlying causes for our situation. Found out through medical records while visiting another Doctor. Stowers is lucky I did not sue him and just decided to move on. Would not recommend to my worst enemy. He is a liar and a bad doctor who misses things other doctors clearly would not miss.

April 4th, 2011

I really like Dr. Stowers

I really like Dr. Stowers, he listens and is patient and kind. He makes you feel at ease, which is nice during these types of stressful appts.

October 5th, 2010

A very pompous and indifferent doctor

Dr. Stowers was the on-call physician when I delivered my baby, and despite my trying to explain my situation, he ignored my thoughts, and had previously decided that regardless of what I knew of my pregnancy, and the size of my child; that he was going to do a c-section. He came into the hospital, didn't address me or my husband, simply announced that he was going to do the c-section, and would not consider a VBAC (he did not even hook up monitors to determine if the baby was distressed or look at the ultra sound that had been previously done to determine if indeed the child would be "too large" to deliver). The only words he spoke to us, was when he showed us our baby. (Which was a perfectly normal weight and proportion) I would highly recommend looking elsewhere for a doctor. If you want any say in your birth process, this doctor isn't for you. Also, he was extremely condescending when he came in on my last day at LDS Hospital. His tone and mannerisms all indicated that he felt his gifts as a doctor, far exceeded any education or understanding on my part. But, that even though this isn't the way I wanted to deliver my baby, 8 or 9 babies into it, it wouldn't be that big of a deal, and he would give me plenty of pain medication to help.... Not exactly understanding!!!

November 12th, 2016