Dr. Mark Stowers MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 10th, 2016
You wait 20min in the waiting room 2 be seen then end up waiting another 20 in the room, its ridiculous!

April 29th, 2015
Good doctor, slow response or replies
Dr Stowers helped me with some difficult diagnosis and provided a few options. However the response time if you need a prescription refill, test result calls, or questions is horrible. If you are looking for a reliable office, I would not recommend. There is not much follow up, the nursing staff are short and impatient. If I only had to deal with Dr Stowers, would rate higher. Unfortunately, that is never the case with any physicians office.

April 3rd, 2015
Wonderful doctor
Great doctor , very patient and sincere

January 28th, 2015
Dr. Stowers is so amazing he was my doctor for 7 or 8 years until I moved. He is the best! I highly recommend him to everyone! Without him I wouldn't have my two beautiful daughters!!!!

May 4th, 2013
Awesome doctor
Dr Stowers is an amazing Doctor. He was so great with me in my time off need. He is very compassionate and patient. He answered all of my questions and was very understanding when I was scared to get a leep procedure. Awesome Doctor and I would recommend him to anyone!

February 8th, 2013
WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!!
Had an "infection" 3 weeks ago. Went in and saw him. He did some tests after I waited for almost an hour in the waiting room. Spent a whole 5 min with me. Didn't answer any of my questions. Gave me an antibiotic. Antibiotic didn't help, I called to see what to do after that and to get my test results, they couldn't tell me the test results and told me to wait a couple more days. I have since called 5 times to get test results and to see what to do because symptoms are WORSE. They finally "found" them but Dr still has yet to review. Called again the next day when he was supposed to call me, receptionist tells me I have to wait until the end of the day to get a call back. Here it is 3 weeks later, worse than when I went in, can't get a call back on diagnosis let alone the test results that I PAID FOR!! VERY RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL. I will be going to a different DR today and guarantee I will know before these rude people call me back.

November 14th, 2012
Seems like a caring physician but the wait is much longer than the doctor whose practice he took over.

July 26th, 2011
Beware
Dr.Stowers is misleading. Actually lied to me about underlying causes for our situation. Found out through medical records while visiting another Doctor. Stowers is lucky I did not sue him and just decided to move on. Would not recommend to my worst enemy. He is a liar and a bad doctor who misses things other doctors clearly would not miss.

April 4th, 2011
I really like Dr. Stowers
I really like Dr. Stowers, he listens and is patient and kind. He makes you feel at ease, which is nice during these types of stressful appts.

October 5th, 2010
A very pompous and indifferent doctor
Dr. Stowers was the on-call physician when I delivered my baby, and despite my trying to explain my situation, he ignored my thoughts, and had previously decided that regardless of what I knew of my pregnancy, and the size of my child; that he was going to do a c-section. He came into the hospital, didn't address me or my husband, simply announced that he was going to do the c-section, and would not consider a VBAC (he did not even hook up monitors to determine if the baby was distressed or look at the ultra sound that had been previously done to determine if indeed the child would be "too large" to deliver). The only words he spoke to us, was when he showed us our baby. (Which was a perfectly normal weight and proportion) I would highly recommend looking elsewhere for a doctor. If you want any say in your birth process, this doctor isn't for you. Also, he was extremely condescending when he came in on my last day at LDS Hospital. His tone and mannerisms all indicated that he felt his gifts as a doctor, far exceeded any education or understanding on my part. But, that even though this isn't the way I wanted to deliver my baby, 8 or 9 babies into it, it wouldn't be that big of a deal, and he would give me plenty of pain medication to help.... Not exactly understanding!!!