A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Strauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strauss
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strauss Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Strauss, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Strauss graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Strauss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Strauss DO is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Strauss practice?
- Dr. Mark Strauss has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Strauss practices Diagnostic Radiology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Radiologists.