A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Strauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strauss
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strauss Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Strauss, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Strauss graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Strauss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Strauss DO is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Strauss practice?
- Dr. Mark Strauss has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Strauss practices Diagnostic Radiology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Radiologists.