Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Strecker
Dr. Mark Strecker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, MA, with other offices in Cambridge, MA and Newton, MA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Child Psychiatry and Psychiatry. Dr. Strecker is affiliated with Riverside Community Care. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Strecker has the following 3 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Mark Strecker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, MA.
Dr. Joel Goldstein
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Lexington, MA 0.02 mi30
Dr. Kathryn Rapperport
Lexington, MA 0.05 mi28
Dr. Amy Banks
Lexington, MA 0.12 mi27