Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Come Back, Miss You, Dr Mark Strehlow show details Come Back, Miss You, Dr Mark Strehlow
by Shirley McClanahan on Dec 1st, 2015

Dr Mark, was both my husband Dr and myself, for a long time. Since he has left the family practice, we've both have missed him being our Dr. Wish he would come back...

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
by Linda Shotts on Feb 1st, 2013

My husband and I started seeing Dr. Strehlow in 1992 and he is an excellent doctor. Unfortunately, we moved out of state in 2006 and have not found a doctor with the personality, bedside manner, knowledge, and kindness that Dr. Mark (as we called him) shared with us. We really miss this dear man!!

Best in the Midwest show details Best in the Midwest
Apr 13th, 2010

If you truly want a doctor that listens to you and is very extensive in testing and evaluation, then explain things to you in a way you can understand and makes you feel like his only patient of the day . . . go see Dr. Mark!

Lisa Mavis show details Lisa Mavis
Jan 13th, 2010

Excellent Doctor. Very thorough. Cutting edge with use of bio-identical hormones and preventative care. Great personality.

An even better Dr.! show details An even better Dr.!
Sep 14th, 2008

Dr.Mark has the potential to be a cutting edge Dr.For the midwest that would be so refreshing!He's 90% there now.I'm proud of him and glad he is my Dr.