Dr. Mark Strumpf Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Mark Strumpf?

Posted on October 14th, 2017

Posted on March 25th, 2015

I have been waiting over a month for the office to reply to a prescription issue........rightsource or Stumpf's office ? Doesn't matter, I'm out of gerd medication. Look at your ratings....or don't you care????????

Great Experience(s)

Posted on January 14th, 2015

He's always willing to listen and ask questions. I've been a patient of his for close to 8 years - and never had any problems with him or his staff. His assistant(s) always get right back to me with test results and Rx refills, and he always manages to squeeze me in if I have any issues I think might be urgent. I highly recommend - especially if you're tired of arrogant opinionated medical professionals.

Posted on November 6th, 2014

He is pleasant and reassuring. He will interact with you and will listen to what you have learned online and add his input. My experience is that he does care and will help you.

Find Another Doctor

Posted on March 20th, 2013

I waited nearly two weeks for xray results. When office finally called, the diagnosis did not gibe with my medical complaint. Dr Strumpf either confused me with another patient or did not consult my file before rendering a totally inaccurate diagnosis.

Dr strumpf is great, but the front office staff leaves a lot to be desired

Posted on October 19th, 2012

Posted on September 13th, 2011

I would give 2.5 stars if that were an option because I would say Dr Strumpf is exactly middle of the road. He may be highly educated, highly trained or highly credentialed, but to me he did just enough to not have any major complaints but here I am searching this site for a new doc. He prescribed me a medication that is intended for a disease I do not have. He said the side effects are what would help me. I tried the medication for months (fairly expensive scrip) and found it did not help. Never received a follow up call and didn't feel like he took enough time to go over the root of the problem and offer multiple solutions, in case this one didn't work. Again, no major complaints, no accolades either.

He is an excellent physician

Posted on January 22nd, 2010

He is honest and straight forward and, in my experience, very knowledgable

Posted on August 4th, 2009

He is the best primary care doctor I've every had! I am disabled with multiple, chronic health problems that most other primary care doctor's just blew off. Dr. Strumpf always takes time to discuss symptoms, diagnosis, treatment options and/or treatment plan. He interacts with me as a person.My husband and I have been patients for over four years and are very happy with this doctor. My husband is a health care professional (not affiliated w/this doc)and calls Dr. Strumpf 'one of the good guys', I agree.

Posted on March 6th, 2009

this guy doesnt care.. just does his job.

Very well educated and knowledgeable doctor

Posted on March 4th, 2009