A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Stuart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Stuart is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stuart
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stuart Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stuart graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Stuart has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark P Stuart DO is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Stuart practice?
- Dr. Mark Stuart has 10 office locations.
Dr. Mark Stuart practices Cardiology near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Waterford Cardiologists.