A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Stuart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Stuart is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stuart graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Stuart has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stuart DO is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Stuart practice?
- Dr. Mark Stuart has 10 office locations.
Dr. Mark Stuart practices Cardiology near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Waterford Cardiologists.