Dr. Mark Stubblefield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Stubblefield?

Posted on November 30th, 2015

Excellent, caring physician

Posted on November 7th, 2015

He was my family physician for years and I am moving back to TN. and would like to continue my care with him!

Should not be practicing medicine in my opinion

Posted on February 20th, 2015

This doctor failed to read at least two x-rays accurately for my husband, who, later on was diagnosed with metastatic lung cancer. This doctor at one point said he had pneumonia, then said he had arthritis, as per interpretation from xrays. He was dismissive of various symptoms my husband was having, who developed a cough, was having severe prostrate problems, pain in his shoulder, weight loss, fatigue. He had a physical one month, & this doctor told him everything looked fine. Shortly thereafter a nurse came to our house to do a general checkup. This was a service Heritage Medical paid for. However, my husband told the nurse he was not feeling well even though the physical showed otherwise. She indicated she thought he was doing OK. I think Heritage was just filling a quota to make themselves look good. However, my real concern is this doctor, who I feel should no longer be practicing. My husband died approximately 11 to 12 weeks after this doctor told him his physical was ok.

Excellent Doctor and Staff

Posted on May 19th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Stubblefield for several years and am verysati sfied with his service and staff. I would highly recommend him and his staff and hope they remain in the Bellevue area for many more years.

Posted on April 29th, 2012

Dr. Stubblefield to my knowledge is just skating by as am MD. To my knowledge he has accomplished no further eduction other than his MD degree. He will refer you off to another Dr. after charging you for his visit and NOT follow up on you. He really doesn't care! He prescribed me a medicine that I was allergic to and it was on my record as something for me NOT to take. When I had a reaction, his office staff told me to take a benedril. He did not apologize or take any responsibility what so ever.

Good Doctor Good Staff

Posted on April 19th, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Stubblefield for about four years. Good doctor, good staff.

GOOD DOCTOR/HORRIBLE STAFF

Posted on April 10th, 2012

The doctor is fine, but he has the worst staff I have ever encountered. They never call you back. Most of the time, you can't even get them to answer the phone.

Posted on February 12th, 2011

Very personable Doctor who listens, but will tell it like it is. Not big on pushing meds at all! I've been a patient for several years now and can't imagine going anywhere else. In the past some of the staff were not so nice, but was in last week and staff was great!

Worst Doctor I've ever been to

Posted on April 2nd, 2010

I had one appointment with this doctor. I had to fly to Switzerland for business and I'm very afraid of flying. I told his assistant that I never take meds and that I was concerned about taking something I'd never taken before. I told her that about 15 years ago, after the death of my 1st husband, I had taken Ativan a couple of times to help me sleep and they worked fine with no side effects. She thought that would be fine. Dr. Stubblefield came and and told me that he thought Ambien and Prozac would work better. I was uncomfortable, but left with the prescription. I called the next day and asked to speak with him. He did call me back and I told him that I was very nervous about taking these two drugs that I had never taken before and then getting on an airplane for 12 1/2 hours, what if I had a reaction. He just kept saying don't worry and just take them. I said I was only taking a med at all because I was very nervous about being on a plane and by pushing these drugs on me that I had never taken before he was making me more nervous about the whole thing. He got very angry with me and said (this is a direct quote: "I'm like a restaurant, if you don't like what I'm serving, go somewhere else." He then hung up on me. I would never let this drug pusher near me or anyone I know ever again.

Good Doc, Bad Staff

Posted on August 25th, 2009

The doctor is great, his office staff sucks!!!!

Posted on October 11th, 2017