Learn more about Dr. Mark Studeny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Studeny is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Studeny
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Studeny Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Studeny, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Studeny graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Studeny has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Studeny MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Studeny practice?
- Dr. Mark Studeny has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Studeny practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Huntington, WV.
See Huntington Internists and Huntington Cardiologists.