Learn more about Dr. Mark Studeny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Studeny is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Studeny
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Studeny Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Studeny, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Studeny graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Studeny has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Studeny MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Studeny practice?
- Dr. Mark Studeny has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Studeny practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Huntington, WV.
See Huntington Internists and Huntington Cardiologists.