A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Stull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Stull, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stull graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Stull has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark W Stull MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Stull practice?
- Dr. Mark Stull has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Stull practices Anesthesiology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Anesthesiologists.