Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Stutz
Dr. Mark Stutz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vincennes, IN. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Stutz is affiliated with Missouri Baptist Medical Center, Des Peres Hospital and SSM Rehabilitation Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Stutz has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Stutz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vincennes, IN.
Dr. Harold Hebard III
Vincennes, IN 0 mi35
Dr. Renee Bartlett
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Vincennes, IN 0 mi26
Dr. Adekunle Kuku
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hospitalist
Vincennes, IN 0 mi23