Dr. Mark Suchter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Suchter?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Mark Suchter?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 10th, 2016

Very trust worthy and professional

I've been a patient at Lackawanna Dermatology Scranton Office for 20 some years. My regular MD relocated and I unfortunately had some skin cancer issues that needed to be addressed. Luckily I was referred to Dr Suchter. He was immediately comforting and very knowledgeable. Made me feel like I was in good hands . With some continuing issues to deal with , I'm glad he's the MD ,Surgeon taking care of me ! I Very highly recommend him ! Having a great MD is important but feeling at ease and trusting Your DR are just as important!

October 8th, 2013

I FELT TERRIBLE

TERRIBLE -------WAITED 3 MONTHS FOR A APPOINTMENT----NEW PATIENT WELL BEING A NEW PATIENT I THOUGHT HE WOULD DO A BODY SCAN WITH SOME OF MY SKIN PROBLEMS -.HAND INFECTION, WHICH WAS ALMOST CLEAR BY THE TIME OF MY APPOINTMENT, BUT I HAD A MOLD, BIRTHMARK, HAIR FALLING OUT IN CLUMPS, AND SOME MARKS ON MY SKIN THAT MY GYN SAID TO HAVE HIM CHECK THAT HE NOTICED...WELL HE WALKED IN VERY COLD ( NO BEDSIDE MANNERS ) ASKED A FEW QUESTIONS--- ONE OF THE QUESTIONS --WHAT I WAS USING ON MY HAND..WELL I SHOWED HIM A MEDICATION I WAS USING IT WAS MY DAUGHTERS PERSCRIPTION----LOOKED AT MY HANDS SAID KEEP USING IT never WROTE UP A PERSCIPTION IN MY NAME TO USE, NEVER ASKED IF I HAD ENOUGH.......WELL WHEN I ASKED HIM TO CHECK THE OTHERS PROBLEMS HE SAID ""NO"" I WAS IN A 10 MIN SLOT AND I SAID PLEASE AND HE SAID " YOU NOW ONLY HAVE 6 MIN LEFT IN YOUR SLOT ""SO I BETTER DECEIDE.....I WAS IN SHOCK ...I SAID MY SCALP HE SAID ""NO" THAT ALONE IS A 20 MIN. SLOT I BEGGED HE SAID "'NO" WELL MY 10 MIN SLOT WAS DOWN TO 3 OR 4 MIN I SAID MY MOLD HE LOOKED AT REAL FAST AND THE NURSE ( HAD BETTER BEDSIDE MANNERS ) SAID "'JUST LOOK AT THE BIRTHMARK ( BCAUSE IT REALLY DOESN'T LOOK GOOD ) DID SAID IT WAS OK { AT JUST A GLANCE ] BECAUSE MY 10 MIN SLOT WAS OVER ......WALKED OUT AND LEFT THE ROOM NEVER SAID ANY QUESTION, NOTHING ...STOOD THERE A FEW MIN AND WALKED OUT BY MYSELF TO THE FRONT DESK TO PAY ........NEEDLESS TO SAY DON'T IMPOSE THIS ON YOURSELF .......I WOULD GIVE HIM A LESS THEN ZERO RATING .....I FELT SO SMALL, HE HAD NO CONCERN TO MY WORRIES, I WAS JUST SOMETHING IN HIS 10 MIN SLOT

July 6th, 2017