Dr. Mark Suenram MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

October 17th, 2016
initial visit
I was very impressed after my initial visit with Dr. Suenram. He spent almost an hour with me, got to know me, and took the time to answer all my questions. I, at no time, felt pressured to hurry up or that Dr. Suenram was in a hurry to move onto his next patient. I definitely plan to continue using him as my primary physician.

August 27th, 2016
Patient
Dr. Suenram is simply the best. I have been seeing him for over 30 years. My wife is a former ICU nurse, where she first met Dr. Suenram in the hospital. She came home from work and said, "We need Dr. Suenram as our family physician!" She was impressed with his level of medical knowledge, skill, teaching style and kind bedside manner. He helped diagnose my kidney cancer two years ago and recommended a surgeon who successfully removed my diseased kidney. Through God's grace, I am still alive today and doing well. This is in no small part to Dr. Suenram's diagnostic ability and follow-up care. A five-star physician all the way.

August 26th, 2016
Mrs.
Dr. Suenram has been my doctor for about 30 years. He is always concerned with my health. I was diagnosed with breast cancer 12 years ago. He recommended a great surgeon. After the surgery, the best oncologist. I would recommend him to anyone, great doctor!

March 18th, 2016
mark has always had my best interests at heart

December 7th, 2015
Very satisfied client
I have been seeing Dr. Suenram for many years, and I continue to be very pleased with his care. He does spend time with me, asks good questions, and explains options when needed. His schedule is very busy, so I can't always get in to see him on short notice, but other physicians in the Goppert practice have capably filled in when needed.

November 29th, 2015
I was a little early for my appointment but still the wait time was just a few minutes.

May 11th, 2013
An amazing physician
Dr. Suenram has been a wonderful physician for my parents for more than twenty-five years. He is the most compassionate and dedicated doctor that I have ever seen. I recently attended an appointment with my parents, and was once again very impressed. He shows a great depth of human compassion and love for patients, along with amazing skills and expertise. I love how he listens so intently and honors the wisdom of the patient along with his own assessment. What strikes me with Dr. Suenram is that he is a real "healer," as he addresses not only the body...but the whole person in a way that brings about more well being and health. Thank you Dr. Suenram for your dedication and service.

January 6th, 2012
Has been my parents physician for years and always caring and professional.