Learn more about Dr. Mark Sugar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Sugar, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician, Internist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Sugar, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sugar graduated from Univ. Of Maryland School Of Medicine.
Dr. Sugar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Steven Sugar MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Sugar practice?
- Dr. Mark Sugar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Sugar practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and San Clemente, CA.
See Mission Viejo Allergists and Mission Viejo Pediatricians.