A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Sugar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Sugar, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sugar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sugar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Sugar, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sugar graduated from Univ. Of Maryland School Of Medicine.
Dr. Sugar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Steven Sugar MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Sugar practice?
- Dr. Mark Sugar has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Sugar practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Allergists and Mission Viejo Pediatricians.