A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Sugar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Sugar, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician, Internist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sugar
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sugar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Sugar, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sugar graduated from Univ. Of Maryland School Of Medicine.
Dr. Sugar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Steven Sugar MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Sugar practice?
- Dr. Mark Sugar has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Sugar practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Allergists and Mission Viejo Pediatricians.