Learn more about Dr. Mark Sugar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Sugar, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician, Internist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sugar
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Sugar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Sugar, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sugar graduated from Univ. Of Maryland School Of Medicine.
Dr. Sugar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Steven Sugar MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Sugar practice?
- Dr. Mark Sugar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Sugar practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Clemente, CA and Irvine, CA.
See Mission Viejo Allergists and Mission Viejo Pediatricians.