Dr. Mark Sugar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 6 reviews

October 15th, 2015
The Best
By Far The Best Caring Doctor Ever!. Dr Sugar has been my sins doctor for many years & now I also mine for over 5 years..he is the kindest caring doctor who always takes the time to explain everything to make you understand your health issues great doctor...As for the reviews I've read that are negative that's a billing issue..which has nothing to do with health issues..money should be the last thing ...DR.SUGAR CARES!! I've taken my son to many doctors coast to coast by far Dr.Sugar is the BEST!

April 11th, 2011
In highest esteem
Dr. Mark Sugar is a very experienced diagnostician, internist and allergy specialist. Caring, attentive and methodical, he listens to you as well as your body and symptoms. There are few as patient, caring and attentive. There are no easy answers or cures with allergies and asthma. Dr. Sugar will work hard for you, to alleviate your pain and discomfort and he is always available on an emergency basis.Highly recommended.

August 10th, 2010
Cosmetologist
My overall experence was awesome. From the phone call I place to schedule my appointment, to checking out. I would highly recommend his office to anyone who needs a Allergy and Asthma doctor.

June 8th, 2010
I am a patient of this practice and their Physicians. In no way are they misleading to their patients. It is unfair that just ANYONE can hop online and sabotage a practice and the Physicians who have worked diligently to build and accommodate their patients.

June 1st, 2009
SUPERVISOR
This is a one of a kind doctor. He is very thorough, knowledgable, intuitive and concerned on solving your problem. Dr. Sugar does not just want to hand you a bunch of prescriptions but wants to get down to the root of the problem. Also, if necessary, will provide you with sample medications to try and help with the cost. Dr. Sugar even got personally involved to help when my insurance company messed everything up. He really is more concerned in helping you out to make you healthier. I would reccommend this Doctor in a heartbeat.

December 11th, 2008
A Vey Unhappy Patient With a Very Bad Experience
I told this office I needed to know if there would be any additional cost beyond co-pay of insurance. To my shock a $419.00 came in the mail. They lied to me.