A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Suggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Suggs, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suggs graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Suggs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kell West Regional Hospital
- United Regional Health Care System - South
- North Texas Surgicenter
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Wesley Suggs MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Suggs practice?
- Dr. Mark Suggs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Suggs practices Ophthalmology near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Ophthalmologists.